Emotional Intelligence Assessment
Emotional Intelligence is all about understanding and managing yourself and also understanding and managing others. It is based on an internal loop that begins with awareness of our own emotions and temperament. It continues on through self-understanding and moves towards discipline and management of the self. It then repeats these steps by connecting to the emotions of others to build more effective relationships.
Emotional Intelligence is a way of recognizing, understanding, and choosing how we think, feel, respond and act. It is based on two competencies, measured as Recognition and Management:
- the ability to recognize, understand, and manage emotions (self or intrapersonal)
- the ability to recognize, empathize, and relate appropriately to the emotions of others (social or interpersonal)
EIQ Sample Reports
Includes attitude, learning style, strengths and weaknesses, self-acceptance, authenticity, confidence, emotional, well-being and self-perception
Includes thoughtfulness, rapport-building, connection, diversity, respect, kindness, and constructive interaction
Includes direction, purpose, emotional management, adaptability, taking initiative, goal-setting, resilience and impulse control
Includes encouraging, supporting, collaborating, developing others, building friendships and partnerships, directing, and handling conflict effectively
Emotional Intelligence for Professional Success
This assessment measures and provides insight into four areas of EIQ and the five sub-categories that contribute to each area:
- Self-Recognition (SeR): Self-Awareness/Understanding; Cause & Effect; Self-Appreciation, Consciousness/Assertiveness; Emotional Identification
- Social Recognition (SoR): Empathy, Sensitivity, Appreciation; Service, Compassion, Benevolence; Holistic Communication; Situational Perceptual Awareness; Interpersonal Development
- Self-Management (SeM): Self-Control, Discipline; Goal-Directed Performance, Action; Integrity, Trustworthiness; Motivation, Positive Psychology; Creativity, Agility, Flexibility
- Social Management (SoM): Developing Relationships; Leadership & Influence; Change Catalyst & Response; Negotiation & Conflict Management; Teamwork & Collaboration
Validated. Reliable. Compliant.
A Scientific Solution for Professionals.
Our assessments are leading by example with independent validation meeting APA, EEOC, AREA, and NCME standards. Our goal is to ensure the trust of both our members and end-users alike by providing the most accurate and reliable assessments available. This is why we believe in a policy of total transparency, with every study’s report available for your review, and available to be shared with your clients and colleagues. In an apples-to-apples comparison, we believe our assessments and reports will prove to be the top choice among industry professionals who value accuracy, compliance, and objectivity.
Trainer & Facilitator Materials at No Extra Cost
The world’s most comprehensive, one-stop assessment solution wouldn’t be complete without providing you customizable coaching materials. Every Core Assessment, including DISC, has its own dedicated folder on member dashboards complete with multimedia materials, including: PowerPoints/slide-decks, debrief guides, facilitator guides, group exercises, handouts, videos, MP3s, prewritten email series, sales collateral, and more!
When you become certified in DISC, you will receive access to a certified version of each folder, containing exclusive and upgraded materials that our Master Certified Practitioners use.